SHIPPING AND DELIVERY POLICY

FOR THE BUYERS

a) SHIPPING

Most of the orders placed through us are shipped within 4 to 15 business days. You will be notified of a planned shipping date after placing your order. The Shipping charges are subject to estimation thus, actual shipping charges will be applied to the invoice according to best method/best price, and the same will be informed to you prior to the shipping. Accepting requests for pickup or special delivery are at our discretion.

b) PAYMENT

Payment is required to be made before the shipment of your order, where in case of cash on delivery (COD) 60% from the total price has to be paid as advance and the rest 40% will be paid at the time of delivery. We accept convenient modes of payment such as credit / debit card , net banking, NEFT, Wallets etc.

c) DELIVERY OF THE PRODUCT- ESTIMATED TIME OF DELIVERY AND MODE OF DELIVERY

The estimated time of delivery is within 4 to 15 working days for domestic orders. We try to process all deliveries through reputed courier companies. In some cases where the pin code/zip code is not serviceable by these courier companies, we do not provide Service to those localities.

d) PACKAGING OF THE ITEM

If the Product delivered is damaged, then the Customer is responsible to send the picture of the product to the Platform. After which the concerned team will analyse the product and in such case of return, the product will be returned as specified in the Refund Policy of the Platform.

e) ONLINE TRACKING

All items are delivered through reputed courier partners who will provide you with a tracking ID for your order by which you can track your delivery on the respective websites of our courier partners. We will email you the tracking number after we dispatch your order. You can also see the tracking number in your order history panel in your account when you login.

f) BUYERS PROTECTION PROGRAM

The payment is not released to the seller until the product is delivered to the buyer and the buyer confirms product satisfaction. Tradila upholds high standard of post purchase service, such as easy returns and refunds in case of damaged/defective/broken orders, or if the order does not match the description or photo as specified on the website, or if the product is disliked for quality.  Tradila is bound to respond to any refund/return claim within 2 working days.

© Tradila Digital Private Limited.All rights reserved.